Advanced Coaching Certificate
Based on our extensive work and experience with leaders, both in the private and public sectors; this course has been designed to develop the capability of leaders to positively impact the performance of individuals and teams. We are experts at unlocking peak performance.
Coaching and mentoring improves relationships, performance and engagement. This programme has been created to sharpen a leader's skills - enabling them to balance control, commitment and empowerment through productive conversations with individuals and teams.
- 1.1) Explore the myths
- 1.2) What is coaching and mentoring?
- 1.3) What is business coaching?
- 1.4) Thoughts and perceptions
- 1.5) Seven competencies of a coach
- 1.6) Definitions - Mentoring / Consulting / Coaching / Therapy / Counseling
Models and Practice
- 2.1) The Wheel of Life
- 2.2) Johari's Window
- 2.3) KASH - Knowledge, Attitude, Skills, Habits of an effective coach
- 2.4) STAR / GROW model
- 2.5) Effective use of Paradigm cards
- 2.6) Practice and feedback
Building the Relationship
- 3.1) Self-management
- 3.2) How motivation works
- 3.3) Personality & behavioural traits
- 3.4) Rapport and trust
Communication and Practice
- 4.1) Non-verbal communication
- 4.2) Effective communication
- 4.3) Questioning through 2nd/3rd/4th level questioning
- 4.4) Building a bank of coaching questions
- 4.5) Practice and feedback
- 5.1) Introduction
- 5.2) The coaching cycle
- 5.3) How to give feedback
- 5.4) The COMET model
- 5.5) Executive coaching
- 5.6) Psychometrics
- 5.7) Closing the coaching session
- 6.1) Challenge and focus steps
- 6.2) Coaching goals
- 6.3) Establishing the gap analysis
- 6.4) Using diagnostic tools
- 6.5) SMART objectives
- 6.6) Designing & planning focus steps
- 6.7) Gaining commitment
- 6.8) Practice and feedback
Because this course is accredited by ourselves, it means that the course syllabus is flexible and can be tailored to your specific requirements and industry.
If you would like to discuss how we can tailor this coaching course for you and/or run it at your premises, please call us on 0844 800 3295 or submit a brief description of your training requirements through an online contact form and we will get back to you.
There are no hidden extras to pay on top of our course prices, unlike other providers who charge extra for things like study books and exam fees. Our Advanced Coaching Certificate open courses have the following included in the course cost:
- Certificate of Attendance
- Course Materials and Workbook
- Lunchtime Buffet
- Refreshments Throughout The Day
Nottingham5 Wheatcroft Business Park, Landmere Lane, Edwalton, Nottingham, NG12 4DG
All of our Nottingham training courses are held at the same location as our head office. The comfortable training suites (which are situated on ground level, as well as the toilet facilities, making them wheelchair-friendly) are fully air conditioned with natural daylight. Plentiful all-day free car parking is also available.
Normal Price: £1,650.00 + vat
Online Booking Price: £1,485.00 + vatBook and pay online for a 10% immediate payment discount (£165.00) off the usual price of £1,650.00 + vat per person. All online payments are securely encrypted and processed through PayPal™ meaning we never see your card details. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment by card.
ReadingMedia First Ltd, Holybrook House, 63 Castle Street, Reading, RG1 7SN
Our Reading courses are located at our sister company, Media First Ltd. The training facilities are approximately 10 minutes walk from Reading station, and easily accessible from London. There is a multistorey public car park nearby for those coming by car (charges apply). Please note that unfortunately this training venue is not suitable for wheelchairs.