Foundation Certificate in Business Coaching
ILM Endorsed Award
For the ILM endorsement you will be required to write a Coaching in the workplace individual knowledge assessment (which should take about 15 min to complete) at the end of day 2.
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Understand away from and towards motivation, and be able to ask coaching questions to the individual's preference.
- Understand how to build real confidence in others by applying specific coaching questions that build internal representation systems.
- Understand the benefits of using a Smart Coaching Management Style.
- Apply practical coaching skills in everyday work situations to increase performance and make communication easier.
- Demonstrate their new learning's by way of a theory test on coaching in the workplace.
- Complete an Action Step Personal Development Plan of key skills they need to work on as a developing coach.
You Will Learn:
- Exploding the myths surrounding coaching.
- The core beliefs of coaching.
- How to avoid everyday interference that takes your time away from coaching people to achieve results.
- How motivation works.
- The difference between mentoring, coaching, directing, supporting and delegating. Learning when it is necessary to apply them.
- Why coaching is an action orientated partnership purely focused on measurable results.
- The Business Coaching Toolkit.
- How to manage a coaching session.
- The most important skills of a Business Coach
- The key characteristics of a good coach.
- How to ask powerful coaching questions.
- Opportunity to role-play using the STAR model.
Putting Learning Into Practice
- The key strategies of coaching a low performing team and getting them to raise their game.
- Building a bank of great coaching questions.
- Demonstration of what has been taught in a live coaching meeting.
- Delegates to role-play using new coaching techniques they have learnt. (STAR model)
- Individual feedback from a professional coach.
- Getting started as a work coach.
- Group review and feedback on new learnings.
- Action steps for new coaches.
Scheduled Open Courses
There are no hidden extras to pay on top of our course prices, unlike other providers who charge extra for things like study books and exam fees. Our Foundation Certificate in Business Coaching open courses have the following included in the course cost:
- Certificate Costs
- Buffet Lunch and Refreshments
- Free All-Day Car Parking
Nottingham5 Wheatcroft Business Park, Landmere Lane, Edwalton, Nottingham, NG12 4DG
All of our Nottingham training courses are held at the same location as our head office. The comfortable training suites (which are situated on ground level, as well as the toilet facilities, making them wheelchair-friendly) are fully air conditioned with natural daylight. Plentiful all-day free car parking is also available.
Normal Price: £910.00 + vat
Online Booking Price: £819.00 + vatBook and pay online for a 10% immediate payment discount (£91.00) off the usual price of £910.00 + vat per person. All online payments are securely encrypted and processed through PayPal™ meaning we never see your card details. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment by card.
|Commencement Date||Availability?||Booking Information|
|11th October 2018||Yes||Click Here for Details|
ReadingMedia First Ltd, Holybrook House, 63 Castle Street, Reading, RG1 7SN
Our Reading courses are located at our sister company, Media First Ltd. The training facilities are approximately 10 minutes walk from Reading station, and easily accessible from London. There is a multistorey public car park nearby for those coming by car (charges apply). Please note that unfortunately this training venue is not suitable for wheelchairs.