Master Coaching Diploma
This course enables participants to develop their understanding of executive coaching and mentoring, to explore the underpinning psychological theories of coaching and to practise and apply their skills within a non-directive, non-judgemental framework.
At the BCF Group, we use a powerful blend of coaching concepts and practical skills-based development to support the enhancement of executive coaching and leadership mentoring skills in an organisation.
Evaluating self as an executive coach and mentor
- 1.1) Your own coaching and mentoring personal brand profile evaluated
- 1.2) Effects of personal characteristics within the business environment updated (exploring Emotional Intelligence, Paradigm MQ, Paradigm FitIn, 360 assessments and interview etc.)
- 1.3) Ethics explored within coaching, mentoring and business
Communicating and Influencing Business Impact for Coaching and Mentoring Explored
- 2.1) Effective expectation management and communicating model introduced
- 2.2) Influencing sphere and currency explored
- 2.3) Influencing tips and techniques for coaching and mentoring applied
- 2.4) Introducing neuroscience for executive coaching and mentoring
Executive coaching and mentoring within the business landscape
- 3.1) Exploring coaching, mentoring and business policies & procedures
- 3.2) Leadership strategic thinking unpacked (leadership skills, change management, team development, understanding perspective)
- 3.3) The nature, purpose and impact of coaching and mentoring in business
- 3.4) Codes of combined practice within coaching, mentoring and your business defined
Initiating and nurturing effective coaching and mentoring relationships
- 4.1) Contracting with Stakeholders and Clients
- 4.2) Creating your own internal Coaching and Mentoring Pool
- 4.3) Create your own Definition for Coaching and Mentoring for your business
- 4.4) Introducing Coaching and Mentoring Supervision
Your coaching and mentoring practice customised
- 5.1) Deepen your questioning and exploration technique (anchor)
- 5.2) Shifting your thinking to coach and mentor more effectively
- 5.3) Plan, review and adapt your own coaching and mentoring practice
Post Programme Refresher and Application
- 6.1) Coaching and mentoring employees and becoming a leadership coach
- 6.2) Coaching and mentoring for your practice, supervision explored
- 6.3) Represent the current state of your coaching and mentoring practice at a strategic level
- 6.4) Individual coaching and mentoring at a strategic level, your objectives refined, including next steps, accountability and implementation
Because this course is accredited by ourselves, it means that the course syllabus is flexible and can be tailored to your specific requirements and industry.
If you would like to discuss how we can tailor this coaching course for you and/or run it at your premises, please call us on 0844 800 3295 or submit a brief description of your training requirements through an online contact form and we will get back to you.
Scheduled Open Courses
There are no hidden extras to pay on top of our course prices, unlike other providers who charge extra for things like study books and exam fees. Our Master Coaching Diploma open courses have the following included in the course cost:
- Certificate of Attendance
- Buffet Lunch and Refreshments
- Free All-Day Car Parking
Nottingham5 Wheatcroft Business Park, Landmere Lane, Edwalton, Nottingham, NG12 4DG
All of our Nottingham training courses are held at the same location as our head office. The comfortable training suites (which are situated on ground level, as well as the toilet facilities, making them wheelchair-friendly) are fully air conditioned with natural daylight. Plentiful all-day free car parking is also available.
Normal Price: £1,950.00 + vat
Online Booking Price: £1,755.00 + vatBook and pay online for a 10% immediate payment discount (£195.00) off the usual price of £1,950.00 + vat per person. All online payments are securely encrypted and processed through PayPal™ meaning we never see your card details. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment by card.
ReadingMedia First Ltd, Holybrook House, 63 Castle Street, Reading, RG1 7SN
Our Reading courses are located at our sister company, Media First Ltd. The training facilities are approximately 10 minutes walk from Reading station, and easily accessible from London. There is a multistorey public car park nearby for those coming by car (charges apply). Please note that unfortunately this training venue is not suitable for wheelchairs.