Online ILM 3 Award in Leadership and Management
Embarking on the ILM 3 Award in Leadership and Management online course will enhance and promote the skill set necessary for any working manager, allowing our in-depth knowledge to be applied into your working environment. From an employer's perspective this internationally recognised qualification can be a significant long-term return on investment by developing new aspiring managers.
The online ILM 3 Award in Leadership and Management programme can be completed over 12 months. It comprises 19 Future Leader Principles, and two ILM 3 Leadership and Management work-based assignments.
Online completion of 19 Future Leader Principles, and the following two ILM 3 Leadership and Management work-based assignments:
- 1) Understanding Communication in the workplace
- 2) Understanding Change and Innovation in an Organisation
- This Future Leader Journey to be completed over 12 months with a pass for your ILM 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- 12 month BCF Group coach and tutor support until completion of all your ILM work-based assignments
- You will also be part of the Future Leaders online community and have direct contact with your coach and Future Leader learning peers
- All support material for your ILM assignments and 19 Future Leader Principles are included on your online platform
- You can work at your own pace over the 12 months, however guidelines for successful completion will be offered by your online coach and tutor
The suggested work flow for successful completion of your Future Leader ILM 3 Award in Leadership and Management is as follows:
- First Quarter = First 4 Future Leader Principles and First ILM WBA (Work-Based Assignment): Understanding Communication in the Workplace
- Second Quarter = Future Leader Principles 5-12 and adjustments on your first WBA based on feedback from your BLF ILM tutor
- Third Quarter = Future Leader Principles 13-19; Submission of your final version of your First ILM WBA (based on feedback received from your online tutor); Start of your Final ILM WBA: Understanding Change and Innovation in an Organisation
- Fourth Quarter = Submission of your final ILM WBA for review and feedback; Future Leader community interaction completion; Final sessions with your online coach; Celebrate success