Management Training and Development Sitemap
Please find below the sitemap for the management training and development section of the BCF Group website. Please use the links below to go to a specific page of the website.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your management training and development requirements in more detail, please feel free to call us on 0844 800 3295 or send us an online contact form by clicking the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.
- Management Training - Index Page
- In-House Management Training
- Bespoke Management Training
- Project Management
Management Training Courses
- First Line Manager Course
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management Course
- ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills Course
- Influencing for Leadership and Management Course
- Emotional Intelligence for Today's Leadership and Management Course
- Management Objectives
- Do Managers Need to Keep Their Knowledge Up to Date?
- Managers Need to Embrace New Opportunities
- Is Formal Management Training Needed to be an Effective Leader?
- How Managers Help a Business Achieve Its Maximum Potential
Please see below for some accredited courses and qualifications which you may be interested in:
The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (or NEBOSH for short) was formed in 1979 and became the first health and safety awarding body to be accredited by the UK regulatory authorities in October 2000. NEBOSH qualifications, such as the NEBOSH Diploma and NEBOSH Environmental Certificate, are recognised and respected across the globe, with over 25,000 candidates in 65 countries undertaking NEBOSH training every year.
The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) pride theselves on being the leading body for health and safety professionals, with over 38,000 individual members. As an independent and not-for-profit organisation, they aim to regulate and steer the profession, maintaining standards and providing impartial, authoritative guidance on health and safety issues.
CITB (also known as ConstructionSkills or CSkills) courses are designed to give firms in the construction industry the skills and knowledge that are necessary in order to survive and prosper in today's challenging economic environment, resulting in a safe, professional and fully-qualified UK construction industry.
The CITB course programmes are regularly revised to ensure that the content is relevant to new health and safety legislation and best practice guidelines. Keeping up to date with the latest health and safety developments, along with regular and effective health and safety training, is essential to create a safer and more efficient construction site.