Please find below the sitemap for the website of the BCF Group. Please use the links below to go to a specific page of the website.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your training and development requirements in more detail, please feel free to call us on 0844 800 3295 or send us an online contact form by clicking the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.
- The BCF Group - Home Page
- Business Coaching
- Management Training
- Interpersonal Skills
- Health and Safety Training
- Training and Development e-Books
- ILM Courses and Qualifications
- Training Outsourcing
- Environmental Training
- Special Offers
- Business Coaching Section Sitemap
- Management Training Section Sitemap
- Health and Safety Training Section Sitemap
- NEBOSH General Certificate Articles
- NEBOSH Diploma Articles
- Health and Safety Articles - Page One
- Health and Safety Articles - Page Two
- Health and Safety Articles - Page Three
- Health and Safety Articles - Page Four
- Health and Safety Articles - Page Five
- Health and Safety Articles - Page Six
- Health and Safety Articles - Page Seven
- Health and Safety Articles - Page Eight
- Health and Safety Articles - Page Nine
- Health and Safety Articles - Page Ten
- Construction Site Health and Safety Articles
- Environmental Section Sitemap
- Interpersonal Skills - Index Page
- Train The Trainer
- Effective Communication and Influencing
- Professional Customer Care
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Recruitment and Selection Course
- Paradigm Psychometrics
Please see below for some accredited courses and qualifications which you may be interested in:
The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (or NEBOSH for short) was formed in 1979 and became the first health and safety awarding body to be accredited by the UK regulatory authorities in October 2000. NEBOSH qualifications, such as the NEBOSH Diploma and NEBOSH Environmental Certificate, are recognised and respected across the globe, with over 25,000 candidates in 65 countries undertaking NEBOSH training every year.
The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) pride theselves on being the leading body for health and safety professionals, with over 38,000 individual members. As an independent and not-for-profit organisation, they aim to regulate and steer the profession, maintaining standards and providing impartial, authoritative guidance on health and safety issues.
CITB (also known as ConstructionSkills or CSkills) courses are designed to give firms in the construction industry the skills and knowledge that are necessary in order to survive and prosper in today's challenging economic environment, resulting in a safe, professional and fully-qualified UK construction industry.
The CITB course programmes are regularly revised to ensure that the content is relevant to new health and safety legislation and best practice guidelines. Keeping up to date with the latest health and safety developments, along with regular and effective health and safety training, is essential to create a safer and more efficient construction site.