We take traditional classroom instruction and layer it with online learning, social peer-to-peer learning, and one-on-one coaching to create a more blended and engaging learning experience.
Our teams create a blended learning experience, mapped to the employee lifecycle, and distribute bite-size learning at every stage of an employee's journey.
Informal, peer-to-peer learning is a known driver of new knowledge acquisition in the workplace. What's new is the expansion of social media tools and online discussion forums that allow employees to easily connect online with peers for advice. In a recent study published in the Harvard Business Review, researchers discovered employees who were connected to their peers via internal social platforms were more engaged and productive (Source: https://hbr.org/2016/04/the-benefits-of-virtual-mentors).
At the BCF Group we facilitate and encourage online forums, interactions and creation within all of our blended learning approaches.
- Creating Coaches (ILM Training)
- Creating Leaders (ILM L&M, Emotional Intelligence awareness; Influencing without authority)
- Collaborative Communication (focused on setting and managing expectations)
- First Line Management (FLM, Train the Trainer, Facilitation for success)
- Successfull Meetings (running a meeting, Meeting your meeting goals)
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Mentoring with Purpose
Let's spend 45 min with you to explore your current learning landscape and culture, so we can collectively and collaboratively create a plan that suits your learning and business strategy.