Moving and Handling People Online Course
This online course provides a comprehensive overview of the risks, legal frameworks, and practical methods involved in the moving and handling of individuals. It emphasizes the necessity of conducting thorough risk assessments and developing care plans.
Designed for healthcare and social care professionals, this eLearning course covers the critical aspects of safely moving and handling individuals with mobility challenges. It presents various techniques and tools to ensure safety and compliance with relevant legislation.
This eLearning course is tailored for individuals in health and social care settings, such as healthcare workers and staff in residential or nursing homes, who are responsible for the mobility and care of their patients or residents.
The course comprises the following modules:
- Module 1: The Principles of Safer Patient Handling
- Module 2: Moving and Handling Assessments
- Module 3: Practical Skills
- Module 4: Transferring and Walking
- Module 5: Avoiding and Dealing with Patient Falls
- Module 6: Fitting and Using a Flat or Tubular Slide Sheet
- Module 7: Bed Mobility
- Module 8: Other Patient Manoeuvres
- Module 9: Sitting a Patient Up
- Module 10: Hoisting
- Module 11: Checking the Hoist
- Module 12: More Hoisting Practicalities
- Module 13: More Hoisting Techniques
There are multiple choice questions at the end of each unit. Those who successfully achieve the minimum mark required to pass these assessments are rewarded with a printable certificate.
Individuals looking to take the Moving and Handling People online course can purchase a single user license for £15.00 + vat. This license grants unlimited access to the course, with no time restrictions, for one user only.
Please click the link below to complete the booking form and payment online.
Once we have received this we will set-up your access to the course within 24-48 hours, and e-mail you your log-in details to the address provided on the booking form.Buy Single Licence
Multiple Licences for Businesses
If you are a business or organisation and have a number of employees that you would like to take the Moving and Handling People online course, we offer discounts for multiple purchases, with a greater discount amount available the more courses that are purchased.
Purchasing a business license will grant the buyer administration access from where they can issue log-in usernames and passwords to their employees. This allows businesses to take advantage of the greater discounts on offer even if they do not currently know the names of every individual who will be taking the online course, which is particularly useful if you plan to grant access to employees over a period of time rather than all at once (e.g. getting new starters to complete the course). It also negates the need to fill in a massively long booking form with all their names when purchasing!
The pricing and discount structure available for mutiple purchases of this course is currently:
- 2-9 Licenses: £14.50 + vat each
- 10-49 Licenses: £14.00 + vat each
- 50-99 Licenses: £13.50 + vat each
- 100+ Licenses: £13.00 + vat each
Unlimited Usage Subscription
Take the hassle out of sourcing individual training courses by giving your employees unlimited access to all 85 online video courses (click here to view all titles) with an annual subscription.
- The convenience of training anywhere with an internet connection
- Keep knowledge up to date and learn new skills
- You allocate users, giving you full control and flexibility
- Ability to monitor each individual’s progress and check course completion
- Make a one-off payment or pay by monthly instalments
Aside from the annual subscription, the only additional cost is a £250 + vat setup fee. However, for a limited time only, setup is currently free.
|£150 + vat
|£250 + vat
|£350 + vat
|£450 + vat
|£800 + vat
|£1,200 + vat
|£1,500 + vat
|£1,900 + vat
|£3,400 + vat
|£4,500 + vat